Current and diablo-jdk

Andy Rozman (Aleksander) andy at triera.net
Wed Sep 19 07:09:37 PDT 2007

"Zahemszky Gabor" <gabor at zahemszky.hu> wrote:

Hi !

I am also having problems. I sent mail to list about it few days ago...

In short... I can run tomcat 5.5, but running azurues produces core dumps... I
tried 3.0 and 2.5 version. I run version 2.5 on 6.1 (but on i386). I have
amd64 version now and it doesn't work... Ok. At least I don't need it so
urgently, but it would be nice if it worked.

Andy