Problems with eclipse

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Sep 17 17:10:22 PDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:54:09 +0200
Giulio Ferro <auryn at zirakzigil.org> wrote:

> I don't know why, but I can't seem to be able to run eclipse anymore.
>
> All happened when I added a new web application to the workplace.
> Now when I start the ide it starts and then crashes.

Hi Giulio,
Have you tried with a clean workspace, or with a clean ~/.eclipse directory? it may not solve the actual problem, but you may be able to use eclipse again.

> freebsd 7 current amd64
> jdk1.5.0.12p6_1,1 and jdk1.6.0.1p1_5 are both installed
>
> Find dumps included for both jdks

you may want to include them inline OR make them available via http - the mailing list server strips out most attachments.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"So limp of brain that for them to conceive an idea is to risk a haemorrhage. So limp of body that their purple dresses appear no more a dixative of housing nerves and sinews than when they hang suspended from their hooks"
   Mervin Peake, "Gormenghast", chap. 2, on the Earl's twin sisters