Azureus problem with diablo-amd64 under current

Aleksander Rozman - Andy andy at triera.net
Mon Sep 17 02:56:32 PDT 2007

Hi !

I have installed august 2007 version of current FreeBSD, and on it
it's diablo-jdk... It runs with tomcat, but if I try running azureus
I get some weird problem with threads. Attached is error message...
Where is the problem? With java or freebsd?

Any idea how to fix this is welcome... I tried running azureus 3,
with azureus 2.5 this message is not displayed, but java dumps
core... Should I send it here for further examination? For startup I
am using scripts from linux version (it worked before I made
reinstall of this machine)

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy at triera.net        * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy at t-2.net            * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *  http://www.atechnet.dhs.org:2080/~andy/  *