jdk15 build failure on CURRENT 20070524

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 29 16:18:16 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 03:02 am, Rene Ladan wrote:
> 2007/5/28, Rene Ladan <r.c.ladan at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > on my i386-CURRENT box as of 20070524, (i.e. with GCC 4.2 and
> > symbol versioning), building jdk15 fails with the attached log.
> > This seems to be a different error than the one reported earlier
> > on java@
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Vlad GALU also reported this error ("Compiling JDK 1.5 on recent
> -CURRENT fails")

I have received several build failure reports on -CURRENT.  However,
all failures are i386 + GCC 4.2 + symbol versioning.  Something is
not right with the combination.  Unfortunately Greg is away at the
moment and I have very limited i386 resources to track it down.  Can
anyone help me on this?

Jung-uk Kim