Extracting text from a Java application

Matthias Apitz m.apitz at oclcpica.org
Fri Jun 8 13:30:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've bought some kind of Java application, the Spanish Dictionary,
which was originally written for Linux RedHat. With some tweaking
of the boot-up script LAXUNIX.SH - LaunchAnywhere (tm) I managed to
run it as well in FreeBSD 6.x

The Dictionary has on the right part of the screen a list of all
(official known by The Real Academy) words of the Spanish language
and it would be nice to have this list as a plain text file to
integrate is with 'ispell' in FreeBSD. The words are click-able,
on click the background colour changes and the explanation for the
word is presented in the right part of the application. I've put
a screen-shoot to my web space so you will get an idea:
http://www.unixarea.de/drae.jpg

I'm only interested in the word list of the left side, but I can't
see any way to get it cut&pasted. I've already investigated a bit
the X11 traffic to the server and this could be the last option
to pull the words out... any other idea from the Java gurus?

Thx in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz