I received the following error while trying to install openoffice

Joshua Grove jgrove_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 03:53:40 PDT 2007

# openoffice.org
# #
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot
Virtual Machine:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x289ab44f, pid=749,
tid=0x808d000
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
(diablo-1.5.0_07-b01 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libtl645fi.so+0xa744f]  inflate_fast+0x17
#
# An error report file with more information is saved
as hs_err_pid749.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please
write
# a letter to freebsd-java at FreeBSD.org mailing list
#
crash_report: not found

| Joshua Grove                                  |
| email:  jgrove_2000 at yahoo.com                 |
| phone:  757-615-4502                          |
| web:    http://www.geocities.com/jgrove_2000/ |