Bug in 1.5.0p4

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Wed Apr 18 15:31:11 UTC 2007

Στις Τετάρτη 18 Απρίλιος 2007 16:37, ο/η Rogier Mulhuijzen έγραψε:
> We're running tomcat-5.5.20 and jdk-1.5.0p built from ports on amd64.
> Machines are Sun X4100s.

No clue on the substance of your problem,
but i think you should submit a proper PR in order to
officially record the problem.

P.S.
Did you try with fresh jdk,tomcat ports?
Did you try with the Diablo prebuilt package?

--
Achilleas Mantzios