How can I build a native jdk 6 library without building the entire jdk?

Peter Kostouros kpeter at melbpc.org.au
Mon Apr 9 00:16:05 UTC 2007

Hi

linux-sun-jdk6 raises a SocketException error with a call to native
function getAll (from java.net.NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces).
Unfortunately I do not know the location of the error in getAll so I
would like to place some output statements to assist identify the problem.

What is the simplest way to build the native jdk6 library libnet.so
(jdk6/j2se/src/solaris/native/java/net) without building the entire jdk?

--

Regards

Peter

As always the organisation disavows knowledge of this email