trouble finding FireFox plugin in diablo latest

Free BSD freebsd at vfemail.net
Sun Apr 8 18:18:59 UTC 2007

Dear List

I tried to install diablo-jdk-15, and even after CVSup, I don't find any
libjava file in the jre section, neither are there any plugins folder.
As I tried to deinstall the port via make deinstall, I got a lot
messages saying that the files the port is trying to delete are not
there. Anything I'm missing?

I am running FreeBSD 6.2 stable, and ports have been updated last night.
I tried three times so far, via make install clean -- and still no luck.
Would appreciate your suggestions on this.

Best regards