news day

Wlodzimierz Prewitt pre at umaryland.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:52:47 UTC 2006

D d ear Home Ow d ner ,

Your cr 3 ed d it doesn't matter to us !

Your c 1 red M it doesn't matter to us ! If you OW O N real e W st b at
l e
and want I q MMEDIAT f E c I ash to s T pend ANY way you like, or simply
wish
to LO 2 WER your monthly pa U yment 7 s by a third or more, here are the
de d aI w s
we have T d OD v AY :

$ 4 h 88,000 at a 3,6 4 7% fi 6 xed - ra w te
$ 3 I 72,000 at a 3,9 w 0% variabl g e - rat v e
$ 4 6 92,000 at a 3, d 21% i 6 ntere k st - onl u y
$ 2 K 48,000 at a 3 u ,36% fi q xed - ra K te
$ 1 a 98,000 at a 3,5 2 5% va d riable - ra F te

Hurr F y, when these de s aI X s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about approva n l, your cred 5 it will not di t squ g alify
you !

V M is W it our sit d e <http://geocities.com/YulinithMosesMccra/>

Sincerely, Wlodzimierz Prewitt

Ap z pro J val Manager