GCJ 4.1 and OpenOffice.org

Herve Quiroz herve.quiroz at esil.univ-mrs.fr
Mon Mar 13 14:57:15 UTC 2006

FWIW, I have been working with Eric Anholt to have Kaffe (java/kaffe)
supported by bsd.java.mk. The only thing with miss is a port of a
Javadoc tool so that ports documentation may be built without any Sun or
IBM JDK. I believe gjdoc (can't remember if this part of classpath or
another "free" Java tool) could be used in place of javadoc.

I'll have a look at your wrapper and modifications in the next few days.

Herve