jdk15 and azureus don't go well together

Matej mte at brkini.net
Sun Jan 23 13:32:04 PST 2005

Hello,
I've installed Azureus (the latest port) after jdk 1.5. Its splash
screen appears until it says "Initializing Main Window". Then Azureus
freezes. Doing Ctrl+C or Ctrl+D in terminal doesn't help - to use the
terminal i had to move it to background and waiting it exists by itself
after a few minutes. At first I thought there must be something wrong
with swt, but eclipse runs with no problems, so I don't know.
Just thout this might be useful to you for bug tracing..
thanks,
Matej