Eclipse on FreeBSD 5.3

Frank Staals f.staals at zonnet.nl
Tue Sep 28 07:27:44 PDT 2004

hey,

I also have a question about Eclipse.  I installed the port on my Laptop
with FreeBSD 5.3 BETA 5. Therefor I had to copy two files since they
weren't found. Now I installed succesfully, but when I run it, it gives
this error:

-bash-2.05b$ eclipse
Error: ECLIPSE_HOME is not defined correctly: /usr/local/eclipse/
       Unable to find eclipse launcher binary
-bash-2.05b$

This is what is in /usr/local/eclipse/ :

-bash-2.05b$ ls -la
total 6
drwxr-xr-x   3 root  wheel   512 Sep 24 21:08 .
drwxr-xr-x  16 root  wheel   512 Sep 24 21:08 ..
drwxr-xr-x  48 root  wheel  2048 Sep 24 21:31 plugins
-bash-2.05b$

So my question is, where is that launcher binary,  I checked if I could
find something with locate, but it gives me way too much things.

Hopefully someone can help me

Thanks in advance

Frank Staals