JLint port

Roman Kennke roman at ontographics.com
Wed Oct 27 12:43:28 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I've been looking at the JLint port (java/jlint). This port is flagged
as BROKEN in FreeBSD 5.x. Looking at the JLint homepage I see that
version 3.0 is current (the port is 2.3). I have easily managed to
compile and install JLint 3.0, only a minimal patch is required (to
disable the bool->int mapping in types.hh). Would someone mind upgrading
this port? I send an upgraded port with this email. Please have a look
at it, comment it and check it in if you like.

Best regards, Roman