ant script annoyances

Herve Quiroz herve.quiroz at esil.univ-mrs.fr
Mon Jan 5 09:41:27 PST 2004

Hi all!

I'm back from holyday and after a look at my personal TODO list I found
this issue still opened. Many things have been said on the subject and I
remember we came quite close to a solution. Unfortunately nothing has
been done yet. So I will read this thread again and see if we did agree
on some point in which case I will code it... unless Ernst already
modified apache-ant BSD run script in port version 1.6.0.

Suggestions are welcome.

Herve