netbeans-4.0 on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE under jdk-1.4.2p7

Alexander V. Ribchansky triosoft at triosoft.com.ua
Tue Dec 28 15:42:02 PST 2004

Hello, freebsd-java!

Recently I update netbeans from 3.6 to 4.0.
I'm not a great man in netbeans, but I found some problems. In 3.6 I can
simply open java file (File-Open..) and here is it! I can edit it.
Without projects and any other stuff. In 4.0 I cannot simply open java
file. Every time I try to do this I recive "Exeption occured in Request
Processor" I also cant just make generic project (J2SE project) When I
File-New project in dialog only Standart project is Java project with
existing ant script. So What I do wrong? How can I PROPERLY set up java
environment to use netbeans?

--
    With best regards,
    Alexander V. Ribchansky