ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with GTK

Oleg Sharoiko os at rsu.ru
Sat Dec 4 09:16:53 PST 2004

Hi!

Unfortunately there is not much I can do. I'm ready to try debugging this
case, but I need someone to guide me through this process as I'm not gdb
neither assembler expert. And it looks like there are not so many folks who
ready to spend their time helping me. For now there is a (not so bad)
workaround. And we can hope this bug will go away with further freebsd
development.

--
Oleg Sharoiko.
Software and Network Engineer