/usr/local/bin/javavmwrapper and "classpath"

Herve Quiroz hq at freebsd.org
Wed Aug 25 06:09:30 PDT 2004

Jan,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:58:58AM +0100, Jan Grant wrote:
> Agh! Why (oh why oh why) does "classpath" put "." at the start of its
> output? Apart from the obvious, that is (so that the shell script is
> simpler to produce).

I agree with you. Indeed, I believe that the 'classpath' script should
not add anything else than the JAR files effectively located in
${JAVAJARDIR}. I'm not the author of this script though. So if
Dag-Erling agrees with this change, I will provide a fix for that.

Still, I would be glad to hear opinions on this subject from anyone else
from this list so we do not break things blindly.

Herve