Eclipse without Mozilla

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Mon Aug 23 14:04:03 PDT 2004

Panagiotis Astithas <past at netmode.ntua.gr> writes:
> I'd be interested to know whether it works for you, since currently I
> don't have any systems without mozilla, it seems.

I modified the patch to trigger on WITH_MOZILLA == firefox instead of
WITH_FIREFOX (there's plenty of precedent for the former, none for the
latter).  It's building now, but I suspect it's going to take a long
time.  I'll let you know when you're done.

BTW, you might also want to give users the option of building eclipse
with gtk but no mozilla or firefox at all...

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no