java/57901: java/jdk14 (jdk-1.4.1p4) fails to build

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Oct 21 23:20:15 PDT 2003

The following reply was made to PR java/57901; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Cc: dan.naumov at ofw.fi
Subject: Re: java/57901: java/jdk14 (jdk-1.4.1p4) fails to build
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:13:05 -0500

 Followup containg in misfiled problem report ports/57949:

    Weird. I have rebooted the system and attemped to build again. This time
    it worked. I still don't understand how it could possibly run out of
    memory during the previous compile as there was free memory and free
    swap during the time the build failed. Any ideas ?