/usr/local/jdk1.4.1/jre/lib/security/cacerts

James Adams james at gamepub.com
Thu Oct 2 02:55:03 PDT 2003

Hello,

I saw a post of yours on the Java on FreeBSD mailing list back in August.
I'm trying to get Java + SSL working on native Java 1.4.1 port, for JBoss/Jetty.

I replaced the cacerts file as you mention below, but I'm still having trouble with it.  It just seems to hang when trying to do anything involving ssl, including using keytool.

Did you ever get SSL working on FreeBSD with the native Java 1.4.1 port?

Any help will be much appreciated

regards

James