Compiling a native 1.4 with gcc 3.3 on FreeBSD 5-CURRENT

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Nov 25 12:12:59 PST 2003

Ok, now it works (?). The only thing I did was to do another cvsup on ports
"just in case", then a make clean && make install. As far as I could se
nothing Java related had changed in ports since the last cvsup that I did
when I was about to try to get 1.4 compiled for the first time.

Perhaps it was a matter of me doing a cvsup at a very bad time, leading to
things being out of synch.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org