idea-3.0.4 w/ FreeBSD 5.1: "Bad file descriptor"

Sheldon Hearn sheldonh at starjuice.net
Tue Jun 10 02:05:42 PDT 2003

I reported a problem with IntelliJ IDEA to the vendor, and they haven't
offered much in the way of help for tracking it down.

The following forwarded message is their response, top-posted over bug
report at the bottom.

So how on _earth_ are we supposed to track this down?

Ciao,
Sheldon.

----- Forwarded message from Serge Baranov <serge at intellij.net> -----