[call for testing] kmod-devctl-jail

Fabian Freyer fabian.freyer at physik.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 7 00:47:00 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'd like to call for testing of the kernel module kmod-devctl-jail [1],
which adds devctl(4) support for jail state changes. The aim is to
provide some logging and/or auditing support as well as providing jail
managers with a way to get notified of jail state changes.

I'm not yet clear as to whether this is something that could/should get
upstreamed into base, or should better live in ports.

Please CC me when replying to this, as I am not subscribed to freebsd-jail at .

Thanks,
Fabian

[1] https://github.com/fubarnetes/kmod_devctl_jail.git