iocage following stable?

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Sat Dec 19 20:01:58 UTC 2015

[Sorry for my private mail. That has been intended to go to the ML instead.]

Ernie Luzar <luzar722 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Grimm wrote:

>> I am running ezjail for some years now, but I intend to migrate to iocage. Not that I am "disappointed" with ezjail, but I do want to give VNET a try.
>
> Qjail is a fork of ezjail and qjail has vnet and same console function your used to.

Please, don't get me wrong, but I did follow the "beer license and qjail forking ezjail" issue in length 2.5 years ago, and I declared my servers "qjail free areas" ever since. Even if it might be a piece of software that suits my demands, perfectly, I will stick to my decision made 2.5 years ago.

But anyway, I'd kindly thank you for your suggestion,
Michael