Configuring network without ezjail

Sami Halabi sodynet1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 07:51:00 UTC 2015

hi,
I think you need to configure the ip in the host first kater it'll be seen
in the jail.

using rf 1918 addreses means you need NAT  in your router to have  access
the internet.
rather than that using the term 'routing' is incorrecg unless you have
multiple hops to get the packets to the router.

Sami
בתאריך 13 בדצמ׳ 2015 6:45 AM,‏ "marcel" <marcel.plouf at gmail.com> כתב: