how to measure bandwidth per jail

Sami Halabi sodynet1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:23:47 UTC 2013

Jnettop has the ability to:
Measure bandwidth/packets in partecular intergace.
Simply use:
0,1..9 to switch between interfaces.
p to switch between packets/bandwidth
b to measure in bytes/bits
You better define your local ips in the .jnettop file, once that done your
measurs would be more accurate specially when you aggregate traffic (in
local/remote) by ip/protocol...

Additional option is content filter mainly in web traffic.

You can also add custom ips to measure using .jnettoo file.

Sami