state of the art ?

zulu zulu at openvps.biz
Thu Apr 25 10:01:31 UTC 2013

No patches are mentioned in the README, there was a simple change
required for  /etc/rc.d/devfs on 9.0 which is not needed anymore with
9.1. The rest of the optional changes (not required) are related to
VNET and ZFS management inside the jail - if needed..

VNET is not officially production ready, this is relative though, as
some folks are already using it in production environments. To use ZFS
and Jails (or even VNET) you will need to become an expert to some
degree anyway :).

Cheers,

Peter