[patch] etc/rc.d/jail: allow extra parameters for each jails
Doug Barton
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 16 03:14:42 UTC 2012
On 08/15/2012 03:19 PM, Jun Kuriyama wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch which I'm using for years in my production
> environment.
>
> I usually changes parameters documented in jail(8) for each jails, but
> current rc.d/jail has no feature to pass extra parameters at starting
> jails.
>
> I hope this patch will not prevent jamie's recent/next work for
> rc.d/jail. I'll commit this if there is no objection.
>
>
> Index: etc/defaults/rc.conf
> ===================================================================
> --- etc/defaults/rc.conf (revision 239314)
> +++ etc/defaults/rc.conf (working copy)
> @@ -705,6 +705,7 @@
> #jail_example_mount_enable="NO" # mount/umount jail's fs
> #jail_example_fstab="" # fstab(5) for mount/umount
> #jail_example_flags="-l -U root" # flags for jail(8)
> +#jail_example_parameters="allow.raw_sockets=1" # extra parameters for this jail
Why not just use _flags for this?
More information about the freebsd-jail
mailing list