Jail source address selection broken, patch for ping

Juan F. Díaz y Díaz jfd at mrecic.gov.ar
Mon Apr 9 19:14:47 UTC 2012

Mark, you can just run a jail with the setfib utility so you don't need to modify all your scripts.

# First you need to setup the routing table for each fib
# /etc/rc.local
setfib 1 route add default 10.1.1.1
setfib 1 route del 192.168.1.0/24

setfib 2 route add default 192.168.1.1
setfib 2 route del 10.1.1.0/24

# For each jail config define a fib id
# /etc/rc.conf
jail_NAME1_ip="10.1.1.2/24
jail_NAME1_fib="1"
jail_NAME2_ip="192.168.1.2/24
jail_NAME2_fib="2"

# Then just exec your jail with the setfib
setfib 1 jexec 1 bash

Regards