maxproc per jail

Jille Timmermans jille at quis.cx
Tue Mar 17 12:44:36 PDT 2009

Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas schreef:
> Hi, thanks for the answer just on question how to setup rlimit for jails
> ? any ideas
I'm sorry for leaving that unclear; there is no rlimit for jails atm.
But if someone wants to create a root-proof protection, I think that is
the way to go. (being able to limit everything that rlimit can limit for
single processes now)

I unfortunately can't find the patch I mentioned, must have lost that
during some disk-crash.

So, I am afraid there is nothing I can do to help you.

-- Jille