which patch to use with 7.1-RELEASE?

Alexey V. Degtyarev alexey at renatasystems.org
Sat Mar 14 03:49:35 PDT 2009

 Hi Desmond and everyone,

 I have been searching the same, and was unable to point any explicit
 patch for 7.1-RELEASE, but trying the nearest to release's date patch
 seems to works fine for me:

 http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/bz_jail7-20081126-02-at153644.diff

 execution of `patch -p6 < ./bz_jail7-20081126-02-at153644.diff'
 get all the hunks to be succeed, and my jails are multi-ip'ed now.

 Please correct me anybody if I was wrong.

--
Alexey V. Degtyarev