Problem using bz's multi-IP/IPv6/No-IP Jail Patch (7-STABLE)

Kage kagekonjou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:22:05 PDT 2009

Dumb question, perhaps... Do I need to re-run make buildworld again
since I've already done it once for the upgrade (ie. does
build/installkernel remove the work done by installworld or something
odd?), or can I simply just run installworld immediately on all my
jails without running buildworld again?  Thanks!

--
~ Kage
http://vitund.com