Problem using bz's multi-IP/IPv6/No-IP Jail Patch (7-STABLE)

Kage kagekonjou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:20:52 PDT 2009

What of the userland do I need to copy to the jails?  I didn't copy
anything to the jails, so that's probably my issue.

What step(s) did I miss?  I only did the exact steps listed in the
FreeBSD books, which were basically: cvsup, buildworld, buildkernel,
installkernel, reboot, mergemaster, installworld, mergemaster, reboot

I did nothing to the jails.  What'd I miss? :/

--
~ Kage