Multiple IPs

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Sep 1 22:20:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Matkhamtkha Brekher wrote:

> this patch is broken
>
> today ive tried to compile the patched world and it stops compiling
> with due to error:

I bet you got errors over errors when you tried to apply it.

check the output or the return code from patch in your scripts...
patch < ....
case $? in
 	0)	;;	# all fine
 	*	echo "PATCH DID NOT APPLY CLEANLY" >&2
 		exit 1
 		;;
esac

You could try with patch -C first btw to not hose your src tre...

I am wroking towards getting it into HEAD and once 7 will be in freeze
I'll generate a new patch but 7 has been hosed for a while and people
are doing last minute MFCs now so I would have had to regen it every
few hours.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.