7.x and multiple IPs in jails

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Oct 29 09:45:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Anton - Valqk wrote:

Hi,

> Just a quick question regarding full virtualization net stack?
> Is vimage the name of the virtualization stack? :)
> I'd *LOVE* to see it in stable!!! :)
> Are there any plans when it will be in HEAD or something?
> (I'm not following head and not running even 7.x yet).
> These patches also have been for years (as far as I can remember from
> 4.10?) and we haven't seen it working....
>
> just asking curiously (no trolling)!

It will not be in stable before 8-STABLE though I think Marko has it
also for 7-STABLE (in perforce).

Parts of the framework have been merged to HEAD already and more is to
come. freebsd-virtualization@ is the list for this.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.