Succesful patch on several hosts with RELENG_7

Lorenzo Perone lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net
Sat Oct 25 20:50:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a few additions to my post:

# Nice thing:

Patch is widely compatible with current /etc/rc.d/jail
script, so just adding the ips comma separated to
the jail_xxxx_ip variable in rc.conf, like
jail_xxx_ip="10.190.40.10,10.190.40.11"
does all the tricks (no matter on which iface the ips are)

# Small bug:

jls does not show all the IPs, for whichever reason
(just noting it, as for the rest, You patched everything..)

# Platform

Jase: I patched only amd64 systems so far (for the
sake of precision: DELL PowerEdge 1950 III machines and
one "home brewn" old athlon64), but as Bjoern says, there
should be no problems with i386..

Regards, and tons of free beer.. .)

Lorenzo