Anyone interested in jail patches?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Nov 26 16:00:09 PST 2008

Hi,

it's 1am and I am out of caffeine so excuse all those typos and in case
there will be bugs blame them on whatever you want...; I just want to
get this out, finally, to you.

If you are interested in a new set of jail patches... anyone?;-)

1) read the changelog from http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=153529
    that's a good summary for the diff to the last set of patches.

2) I freshly integrated both branches; there had been a few changes
    since yesterday after my testing but those should be ok. It also
    means that the patches should apply to the sources of `now`.

2a) for HEAD:
    http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/bz_jail-20081126-02-at153644.diff

2b) for RELENG_7:
    http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/bz_jail7-20081126-02-at153644.diff

2c) there is no 7.0-RELEASE support anymore; sorry.

As always please report problems or success stories to the list rather
than to me directly. Same usually applies for questions. In case you
are happy consider http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/ .

Regards,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.