Succesful patch on several hosts with RELENG_7

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Nov 6 03:45:08 PST 2008

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Matheus Cucoloto wrote:

Hi,

> I tried to apply this patch, but i had no success.
>
> That is the message I got:
>
> Any hint?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2008-October/000577.html

So the reason there is no 7 patch is that Robert and I finally found a
solution for one of the problems that came up during the review and I
still need to implement it. My plan was to do so later today...

There will be a new set of patches soon (famous last words;)

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.