Jail resource limits

Fri May 23 08:41:24 UTC 2008

Quoting Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz> (from Fri, 23 May 2008
00:32:44 +0200):

> Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> Quoting Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz> (from Thu, 22 May 2008
>> 13:19:55 +0200):

>>> If the are somebody with skills and time to resurrect some
>>> mentioned  projects, I am willing to help with testing.
>>>
>>> Also it will be good to have some up-to-date wiki page with "all
>>> the  patches" (resource limits, SysV IPC, multiple IPs...) and
>>> status of  this work, so people can easily find and try it.
>>

>> Are you willing to update the existing wiki page? If yes register
>> to  the wiki (default style would be MiroslavLachman as the
>> username) and  I give you write access to the page.
>
> OK, I am registered now.

I added MiroslavLachman to the contributors group and added an ACL to
the jail resource limits page so that contributors can write there.

> Would you like me to edit existing JailResourceLimits page or would
> it be better to create new general page for Jail(s) similar to ZFS
> [1] page with table of patches and utilities extending existing jail
> implementation with status column, discription, authors etc., links

Proceed like you think it's best, I don't want to put restrictions on
what you want to do. I suggest to extend the existing page with
suitable infos first.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
People will accept your idea much more readily if you tell
them Benjamin Franklin said it first.