Signal 11 messages showing in all jails?

Mon May 19 08:38:22 UTC 2008

Quoting Scott Lambert <lambert at lambertfam.org> (from Mon, 19 May 2008
00:17:07 -0500):

> Is this supposed to happen?  FreeBSD 6.2
>
> order.cgi is only installed in one jail on this system, but I see
> this report in all the jail on that system.  The below lines are from
> the daily security run output for one of the other jails.
>
> I just want to make sure this is operating as expected rather than a
> bug.

It's not only the signal 11 messages, it's all kernel messages.
There's no jail filter for the kernel messages, so this is expected
behavior (this doesn't mean this behavior is the right one).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Most people need some of their problems
to help take their mind off some of the others.