HR Software Users list

Sandra Eastus sandra.eastus at digitaldatatechno.com
Tue Feb 21 15:29:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well

This is Sandra, I hope you are the right person to discuss about Mailing List which includes complete contact details and Tele-verified Email addresses.

Are you interested in acquiring HR Software Users list for your marketing campaigns?

We also have other Technology Users like: Financial, Legal, PLM, ERP, CRM, Software AG, Oracle Workday, Intuit, Amdocs, Quality Systems and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Regards,
Sandra Eastus
Business Data Analyst

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the subject line.