Canada immigration

Kenny Nkadimeng knkadimeng at rustenburg.gov.za
Tue Aug 7 16:11:59 UTC 2012

The debate is no longer about whether Canada should remain open to immigration. That debate became moot when Canadians realized that low birth rates and an aging population would eventually lead to a shrinking populace. Baby bonuses and other such incentives couldn't convince Canadians to have more kids, and demographic experts have forecasted that a Canada without immigration would pretty much disintegrate as a nation by 2050.
Download the attached file to know about the required forms.
The sender of this email got this article from our side and forwarded it to you.

  The original file name is IMM_Forms_E01.rar and compressed by WinRAR no virus found.
  Use WinRAR to decompress the file.

Please consider the environment before prining out this email.

For any queries, comments, compliments or complaints please contact us at
info at rustenburg.gov.za

Legal Disclaimer: The information, including any attachmnts, in this email is
strictly confidential and soley intended for the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of unauthorised use
publicatin, reproduction, copying or disclosure of this e-mails contents is not
permitted. If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify the
sender and delete the email from your computer system.

While we endavor to exclude all viruses from our emails, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to check this email and any attachments for viruses. Rustenburg
Local Municipality accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever should the
contents of this email or any attachemnts be corrupted, of fail to reach its
intended destinination, or be amended after it was sent.