Tuesday Alert

Penny lenora9776 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:08:58 PDT 2007

Dear Fellow Investor,

American Stock Trader Press Daily is bringing you yet another Stellar Stock
pick to add to your portfolio of winners. We are issuing an immediate alert
for Chanaral Resources, Inc. (OTC PINK: CRLR). We are noticing trends that
would say this stock could make a big run in the next day or so. Based on
our opinion CRLR is grossly undervalued. With a current market of only 132
Million dollars, CRLR is a steal of a deal. At present we are issuing a
heavy buy and hold to 2.25.

As we said, we believe that CRLR could see a huge upside in the very short
term (5 trading sessions). But on a buy and hold the numbers could be
staggering. As Chanaral strives to be a leader in the iron mining and
production sector, emerging markets like China and India have an insatiable
hunger for steel, solidifying your investment in CRLR.

Call your stock broker today and ask them about Chanaral Resources, Inc.

Best of luck in the markets today!

Regards,

Staff
American Stock Trader Press Daily