different dns view

Umesh Upreti umesh at websurfer.com.np
Tue Oct 9 08:13:18 PDT 2007

Hello Amir,
I think you can apply dns views (split DNS) concept depending up on src-ip
address .Problem may be solved if you host both domain in your own DNS and
implement dns views per domain. Depending upon src-ip address you can give
same A record whether they are requesting .com domain or .com.xx domain.

Regards,
Umesh