Plesk 8.2.1 ... anyone?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Nov 30 16:37:42 PST 2007

Yup, 8.1.1 does the same thing ... tells me everything is installed, but none
of the psa stuff appears to be installed,a nd it seems to install *both* apache
2.0 and 2.2 ...

It "supports" FreeBSD, but doesn't look like its well tested from an install
perspective :(

- --On Friday, November 30, 2007 19:19:05 -0400 "Marc G. Fournier"