Spam Filter Efficiency

Qingran Xia qingran.xia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:11:48 PST 2007

I strongly recommend you to take  use of amavisd-new to run
SpamAssassin and Clamav. Because all the things about spam and virus
checks are loaded and run in the amavisd-new daemon's process. In my
website, a Dual Xeon with 4GB ram box can check more than 500,000
messages per day. And I turn on the RBL, Razor, pyzor and URIBL checks
of SpamAssassin.