mimedefang/spamassassin/dcc

mike mike at coloradosurf.com
Tue Oct 24 10:08:07 PDT 2006

I am running mimedefang-2.57 w/ p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.6 on
6.1-RELEASE-p10 (w/ dcc-dccd-1.3.42). I cannot get spamassassin
to use DCC. It makes me very sad.

I have :
use_dcc 1
dcc_timeout 30
dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc

in my /usr/local/etc/mimedefang/sa-mimedefang.cf

I have:
$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;

in my /usr/local/etc/mimedefang/mimedefang-filter

I have verified there is no firewall issue by running dccproc
from the command line in verbose mode (and verified the
output file had the appropriate X-DCC header).

SideNote: My custom warning ( $GeneralWarning ) in the
/usr/local/etc/mimedefang/mimedefang-filter file is not being
used.

Has anyone else seen (and fixed) this? I thought I eliminated
all of the bonehead stuff.

???

TIA!!

mike