Can sendmail listen for SMTP on two prots at once?

Christopher McHugh cmchugh at captel.com
Thu May 11 18:46:52 UTC 2006

Have you tried port 587?  Excerpt from my Sendmail.cf  I have Sendmail
listening on both port 25 and 587 on the same IP.  Many ISPs, etc do not
block this port.  Just a thought.

# SMTP daemon options

O DaemonPortOptions=Name=Auth,Port=smtp,Address=x.x.x.x,M=aES
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=587, Name=MSA, M=E

Christopher C. McHugh
Systems Support Engineer
Internet Operations
Capital Telecommunications Inc.