Can you help me with dummynet-ipfw

Omner Barajas omner.barajas at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:43:41 UTC 2006

Good day...

I saw a mesage on list of freebsd where you talk about usage of ipfw for
bandwidth management.

I have a machine with FreeBSD 6.0 like server of DHCP and NATD. I need to
assign a secure bandwidth to specific ip of my LAN (192.168.0.21).

Could you help me ? I have two rules on my firewall.rules and my telephone
fail again:

add divert natd all from any to any via pcn0

add pipe 3 ip from 192.168.0.21 to any out
add pipe 4 ip from any to 192.168.0.21 out

pipe 3 config bw 1024Kbits/s queue 64Kbytes
pipe 4 config bw 1024Kbits/s queue 64Kbytes

add pass all from any to any